Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Website: View from a smartphone

Most people are using smartphones now and it is important that they will see my website in appropriate way. Now I would like to check if everything is working well. 

I did just few tweaks for my homepage and the place of the logo and also the letter of my surname. 


Portfolio page working well as I have tested it:


Here I hide unnecessary element and leave this page as writing


Here the design looks fine, although between the background and word photography there is not too many contrast. But I would like it to stay like that.
 


Now I have tested and I can be sure all elements of my website works well. I'm happy how my website looks like and also the fact people can easily access it from the smartphone. I'm surprised that I were able to create professional looking website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. ...