Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Media Project: Cookbook Developing

 

Now I would like to show the further process of creating my cookbook. Today is to focus on writing the list of ingredients and preparation and add some narrative. I continue to work in Lucidpress software. 

I start with adding name of the dish using headings from left menu bar

Then add list of ingredients 


Now is to add directions for receipt



On the opposite site I add picture of the dish



I will repeat the process in every receipt by adding name of the dish, list of ingredients and preparation instructions. 

In my opinion that kind of layout and structure will be not too much complicated for beginners in the kitchen and they can easily follow the receipt and prepare it at home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. ...