Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Ideal Customer Profile & Target Market: Taste of Romania Cookbook

 

To better understand the importance of target audience I looked into statistics in the UK. As I'm in the process of creating a cookbook I would like to create an Ideal Customer Profile for my cookbook. I was curious about reading habits of people living in the UK. 

                                                                  World Book Day Infographic, 2021

I have discovered some facts, for example one in five British people prefer reading from the screen, moreover 11% of 18-34 year old reported to reading more than 14 hours per week, also 33% respondents declared they were reading more that one year ago. However, over 75% of women would prefer digital version of book. 

In terms of target marketing there a few important factors such as demographics, sociographics, psychographics, geographic and behaviors. When thinking about our target audience we should consider the gender, age, race, marital status, number of children, occupation, income, level of education and also living status. These factors determine the spending amounts of the people. 

Then in terms of psychographics we consider needs, activities, interests and values but also customer emotions. Geographics and location as well is very important, what works in one country, could not work in other one. 

Also interesting fact is that we are divided by generations and all of them have different behaviour and spending habits. I consider my audience as Millenial, people between 26 and 40 years. 



Now I would like to create my Ideal Customer Profile using venngage.com. This software allows to create infographics. First was to choose the template and then simply adding elements from menu bar





Reference:

Cartridgepeople.com. 2022. World Book Day Statistics: How The UK Is Enjoying Books In 2021. [online] Available at: <https://www.cartridgepeople.com/info/blog/world-book-day-statistics> [Accessed 6 June 2022].

Readingagency.org.uk. 2022. Reading facts | Reading Agency. [online] Available at: <https://readingagency.org.uk/about/impact/002-reading-facts-1/> [Accessed 6 June 2022].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. ...