Followers

Monday, June 6, 2022

Final Thoughts


As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. In my opinion I did a progress and improved my writing essay skills. I discovered what truly means doing research. I understood for what I'm doing my blog. 

My project were to create a cookbook. Here I share the link to the project - Taste of Romania, where you can find it and I hope - enjoy it! I think I did well. I like the idea of Romanian recipes as Romania from family reasons is close to my heart. What went well is the time management during the process of creation. I like how I designed the cover of my cookbook. I like the idea of menu as a content page. Also I like how the illustrations on the cover page work together well. I did few changes to the choice of recipes. I have enjoyed doing the cookbook. What I could improve is to work on further design, perhaps add some traditional illustrations. Using Lucidpress software were familiar to me. Also it was convenient to use. The journey I did with idea of my cookbook was fantastic and also I discovered much more looking about famous chefs persona. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. ...