Followers

Monday, May 16, 2022

Media project: Cookbook - The Beginning

 Now I begin the work on my project. I would start with cover of my cookbook. Cookbook will be in A4 format. Also I did brainstorm about it's title. I will create the cover using Lucidpress digital software. 

First is to choose the appropriate template. I choose this one as I like it as idea of e-book:



Now is to design the cover by adding text using left menu bar - headings and images using Image Manager:





Also I would like to change the background by using right menu bar and click on Shape-> Fill


I add also name of the author using text heading and flag of Romania as an image:


Now is to start work on content and copy-right page. I add chapters to my cookbook and list of courses


I add name of the author, year of publishing and copy-right symbol 

Here is the outcome of first pages of my cookbook:


                                          

I think the work on my cover page run smoothly as I was already familiar with Lucidpress. I have chosen copy-right free images to create my cover. I have added flag of Romania to give an idea to the audience which of cuisine it consist. I have chosen image with elements of traditional Romanian folklore and I think it works well to the idea of cookbook. I think the idea of using restaurant's menu language in contents page such as aperitif or main course creates impression that recipes are special, coming straight from chef's restaurant but in the same time easy to cook them at home. Next steps will be to cook, make some shots and describe the recipes. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. ...