Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Software exploration

Today I will be testing the software for making sure it will work good to my project. As I'm writing cookbook I will be testing Lucidpress software and also Flipsnack software for presentation of my project and also testing embedding it to my website. 

I opened first Lucidpress and then login and choose the template. 


I choose adequate one:


Now I test it by working with left menu bar and textbox, add heading and subheading:

Then work on design, add or change copy-right free or own pictures by uploading them:


Here is the testing cover:


Then is to work with with creation of pages and contents by adding illustrations and texts:

And further design:

Now is to check it is working with Flipsnack software, I will make screenshots and upload them to the Flipsnack to create a flipbook with presentation:

I click the button Upload PDF:


And then is to click next:


And here we have final flipbook:


Now is to test how to embed it to the website:

First I click on Publish and then embed:
Now is to copy embed code:


Now I open my Wix website and add embed code as a widget, clicking on + 


I click on enter code button and add embed code:

                              


Now the testing  flipbook is placed on my website:

I like the idea of flipbook, because I can easily present my project in it and also the software is intuitive. I'm sure during my Media studies I will be using these mostly. Now I'm ready to begin creation of my cookbook media project. Can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. ...