Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Media Project: Cookbook finalizing

 

Now is to present my cookbook. To do that I will be using Flipsnack software and create a flipbook:


I will simply upload screenshots of my cookbook, clicking on upload files:

    


Then I click next and the process of creation of flipbook is done



Now I can customize the background:


Now is to embed the flipbook to my website, I copy embed code and add into the website




Now is to add introduction to my project on my portfolio - writing page



Now I have an introduction and ready flipbook on my website


I think the process of creating flipbook and adding it to my website ran smoothly. I think this is because before I began my project I have tested and explored the software, also in every term I have used Flipsnack software to present my work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

As my last semester comes to a close, I would like to share my thoughts. The two main things I worked on were an essay and a media project. ...